Friday, January 24, 2014

Hey Bully By Kristin

     Did you know that when you bully someone, they may go home and cry, think they are weird, and don’t think they are good enough? Sometimes the person may even hurt themselves because of you bulling them. This is why you need to stop bullying. If you stop, the person would feel better about themselves again.
   Here is a story about Chloe and how she was bullied. I based this on a story from www.imgettingbullied.com
    I’m an 13 year old girl and I am getting bullied by my old best friend. She hits me and calls me names. It has been going on for 5 weeks. It is a nightmare and she has most of my friends hitting me because I am from Russia. They say it’s the worst country in the world. I have no friends and now I am sad. I go home and cry every day. I was thinking of making an anti-bullying project so she knows that bullying kills and that’s what I feel like doing. It already makes me feel a bit better that you’re reading this.
                                                Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment