Monday, May 16, 2016

Alice Through the Looking Glass By Ashlynn M.


     May 27 “a whole new level of madness is coming into theaters.” Alice Through The Looking Glass is the sequel to Alice In  Wonderland that came out 5 years ago in 2010. Many people who like Alice In  Wonderland are excited for this movie. Alice In Wonderland has been popular for many years, and has many fans.
 

     Alice Through The Looking Glass is a whole new adventure Alice goes through to save the Mad Hatter, but, she has to go back in time! She will most likely have problems as she did in the first one too. However, I heard Alice will have powers in this one. That may not be true, but I guess we'll find out on May 27th, won't we?
 

     Not many people are aware of the book this movie is based on. Alice Through The Looking Glass is actually based on a book Lewis Carroll wrote after Alice In Wonderland. I have yet to read the book, so I do not know much about it. I’m hoping to read it before I see the movie. The book was originally published in 1871. Lewis Carroll has written many other books and more on the topic of Alice In Wonderland. I am very excited to find out more about this movie!
 

To get more information on the movie, click the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment